Thank you for choosing Ashton School of Real Estate!
Congratulations on taking the next step in your real estate career.
Please be aware you must meet the following requirements to become a Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Florida.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have high school diploma or GED
- Complete and pass the state approved 72 hour Brokers Pre-License course
- Hold an active Sales Associate license for 24 months out of the past 5 years
- Completed applicable post license education
- Submit application to the Division of Real Estate with the fee
- Pass the state exam
For more information and what is required and exemption information please visit the DBPR's website.